Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
One of the simplest jalapeno popper recipes we have, this easy-to-make dish uses just 3 ingredients to create an intensely flavorful dish. By themselves, it's hard to beat the taste of jalapenos, cheddar cheese, or bacon but combine them all together and you've got a winner.
Using different types of cheese in the stuffing is a great way to mix up the flavors of this dish. Cooking these on the grill is a great way to add some smokiness to the jalapeno poppers.
To help with the bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers recipes we recommend getting a jalapeno rack
. You can definitely make poppers without one but we've found many uses for them including holding the peppers while you prep them. If you have a rack we recommend destemming and deseeding the jalapenos and leaving them whole from that point. It give them a little better presentation.
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Ingredients
- 10 Jalapeno Peppers
- 16 Ounces Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 slices of bacon
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Popper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut the jalapeno peppers in half lengthwise and remove the stems and seeds.
3. Cut each piece of bacon in half.
4. Fill each jalapeno pepper half with cheddar cheese.
5. Wrap each jalapeno half with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
6. Put the bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven until the bacon is fully cooked, about 7-10 minutes.
Serve the bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers
with a ranch dressing or sour cream. Though they're also great plain.
Love Chile Peppers?
Come learn about 39 different chile peppers. Some are mild like the Anaheim and some are so hot they are literally being used as weapons. Complete with information about their origin and history, uses, and full-color photographs!
Available on Amazon.com
or as a PDF Download