Pickled Jalapeno Peppers
Pickling jalapeno peppers is a great way to preserve jalapenos that you have left over from other dishes.
Pickled jalapenos are great on ham burgers, hot dogs, nachos and pizza or wonderful when added to a Bloody Mary.
Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Ingredients
- Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Part Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Part Water
- About 1 teaspoon of salt per cup of liquid
Pickled Jalapeno Pepper Instructions
1. Remove the stem from the jalapeno peppers.
2. Slice the jalapenos to make rings about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Add the jalapenos to a pot and add enough liquid to cover the peppers.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil and then place in glass jars or an airtight container. The pickled jalapenos will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Love Chile Peppers?
Come learn about 39 different chile peppers. Some are mild like the Anaheim and some are so hot they are literally being used as weapons. Complete with information about their origin and history, uses, and full-color photographs!
Available on Amazon.com
or as a PDF Download